Import-Fiends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Import-Fiends

A site where all automotive enthusiasts can come to enjoy and even share ideas about the auto world!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Spring Break

Go down 
+27
AU335i
doodoo
O_CieTz
Sex2K
Gpxracer
b16acrx1988
twentyhurtz
93hatch240
DC2guy
primer89ef
Mike
RB25tam
hondagirl
chan1234
ObamaSC300
ej6 wut
bky
SlowSpecV
VtecBankai
murkydurky
sneakypete_ftw!
Coltrain
invision
ILockert
bluehatch
Colossus
icey?
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSpecV
--------
--------
SlowSpecV

Car : 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV 9 Psi

Black Spring Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Neither am i a Racist, I hate everyone Equally.

They just built a brand new beach here in pascagoula they extended it from the point to where it normally ended down past beach park its a good size place now. Looks like they are building some Concession stand or something also in the park. Anywho if any one wants to go to a beach this would be the one to come to cause there is rarely any one on it any who.
Back to top Go down
Gpxracer
------
------
Gpxracer

Car : 1999 Acura 2.3CL

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Yay black spring break another reason i love being black in the south. Hopefully i won't get arrested or shot at for fitting a description. Honestly why would black people come to a somewhat racist state to party? It's bad enough that most black people are stereotyped but this event is just gonna prove that right. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SlowSpecV
--------
--------
SlowSpecV

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:36 pm

I know there is a Difference between a Black Man and a NI@@A
I grew up in College Park In Gautier. I think we was the only White family there.

When some one got shot in the Front yard, and some three guys broke in the house and had to shoot them in the house, my parents decided to move finally and get some property on HWY 57

DOnt get me wrong there are some really low down low life white folks too. I like to sit some where there are a bunch of white folks and just sit down and watch them. White folks do some Funny Shit
Back to top Go down
Gpxracer
------
------
Gpxracer

Car : 1999 Acura 2.3CL

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 pm

i agree we should take all the ghetto people of any color send them to an island with hidden cameras, sitting back and enjoy the show Laughing
Back to top Go down
SlowSpecV
--------
--------
SlowSpecV

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 pm

yea no lie it would be the most watched tv show ever Be called some shit like "People, What Next"
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
-----------
-----------
twentyhurtz

Car : Accord, Integra, Toyota Hilux

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Yea, they would just become a very civilized nation.. kinda what happened with britain and australia..
Back to top Go down
hondagirl
--------
--------
hondagirl

Car : 95 ej1

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 pm

hahaha they will be everywhere! like fleas on a dog.. black nasty and annoying! parasites are gross
Back to top Go down
icey?
------------
------------
icey?

Car : Rx-7

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 pm

lol dayum harsh
Back to top Go down
icey?
------------
------------
icey?

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:12 pm

so no one going? i mean we can make an IF meet out of this right?
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
-----------
-----------
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:14 pm

yea icey, see ya there!
Back to top Go down
icey?
------------
------------
icey?

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:23 pm

lol i will be there foreal.

im gana be in this bitch running over donks and any one in the way.
Black Spring Break - Page 3 2-28-10S2kmeetNOLA015-1

yeah, thats a 9 inch lift

Last edited by icey? on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike
--------------
--------------
Mike

Car : No Car....

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:23 pm

I could stop by for just a second on my way to or from work...any longer and I'd need hurry and write up a will for my kids. Sad
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
-----------
-----------
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 pm

yea, from what i hear you glow white amongst even white people...
Back to top Go down
Mike
--------------
--------------
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Sad

That hurt.
Back to top Go down
ObamaSC300
------------
------------
ObamaSC300

Car : 98 SC300

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:17 am

A lime green donk in GPT that's about as high as that truck
Back to top Go down
Sex2K
-----------
-----------
Sex2K

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:36 am

I love donks
Back to top Go down
O_CieTz
--------
--------
O_CieTz

Car : 06 Lotus Exige S

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:10 am

I'm black from waist down
Back to top Go down
Colossus
----------
----------
Colossus

Car : 2001 Camaro Z28

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 am

Australia was a penal colony for people in debit mostly. The two ideas don't really compare.
Back to top Go down
doodoo
-----------
-----------
doodoo

Car : 07 fbp si

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 am

ok well from what i hear this shit is gonna be stupid

ummm i am carrying my gun this week lol

and i say we all pile up in a hummer limo or some shit and have aks and just make 2 - 3 passes down the beach
Back to top Go down
AU335i
--------
--------

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 am

hmmm... just occupy all of the fried chicken places to maximum capacity all down the beach... they'll leave soon enough haha
Back to top Go down
DC2guy
--------
--------

Car : 2000 civic hatch

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 am

then they will flee to the fields for watermelon. jk. but seriously youd think if all the shit that happened before they wouldnt let them come back. maybe after this year they will set another ban on it
Back to top Go down
doodoo
-----------
-----------
doodoo

Car : 07 fbp si

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 am

its not organized really its not like hey lets ask atlanta if we can have black spring break ....THEY JUST COME.... they came in 2000 did what they wanted and a lot of stupid shit happened .....they came in 01 and the cops set em straight ..... in atlanta and florida whenever they find out they are coming they bring in extra police from other area codes so they cant have a good time ....

u really think ol a.j. holloway is saying sure come to my town and fuck it up ?
Back to top Go down
Colossus
----------
----------
Colossus

Car : 2001 Camaro Z28

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 am

Well traditionally things are supposed to be organized and go through official channels. They did that back in the day. Then they were banned. So now its just an unofficial thing. Shit will hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
DC2guy
--------
--------

Car : 2000 civic hatch

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 am

yea i wasnt to sure if it was official or not. maybe we will see a step up in the deadly force category from the local police
Back to top Go down
Mike
--------------
--------------
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:40 pm

I say we just drive by the beach throwing up barrels of cotton....that should keep them occupied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Spring Break
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next