Import-Fiends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Import-Fiends

A site where all automotive enthusiasts can come to enjoy and even share ideas about the auto world!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Spring Break

Go down 
+27
AU335i
doodoo
O_CieTz
Sex2K
Gpxracer
b16acrx1988
twentyhurtz
93hatch240
DC2guy
primer89ef
Mike
RB25tam
hondagirl
chan1234
ObamaSC300
ej6 wut
bky
SlowSpecV
VtecBankai
murkydurky
sneakypete_ftw!
Coltrain
invision
ILockert
bluehatch
Colossus
icey?
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
twentyhurtz
-----------
-----------
twentyhurtz

Car : Accord, Integra, Toyota Hilux

Black Spring Break - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:44 pm

"Me and my brother can pick a bail of cotton, me and my brother can pick a bail a day..." i remember having to sing that in music in elementary..
Back to top Go down
PurpS14
---------
---------
PurpS14

Car : S14 Zenki

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:07 pm

twentyhurtz wrote:
"Me and my brother can pick a bail of cotton, me and my brother can pick a bail a day..." i remember having to sing that in music in elementary..
That doesn't really suprise me, Columbia HS right?
Back to top Go down
Junkd'
--------
--------
Junkd'

Car : LPC's

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:09 pm

twentyhurtz wrote:
music in elementary..

PurpS14 wrote:
Columbia HS right?

LOL
Back to top Go down
murkydurky
----------
----------
murkydurky

Car : 05 Ion Redline

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:32 pm

this is how'll it will start out....
Black Spring Break - Page 4 129088763436163913

and this is how it will end

Black Spring Break - Page 4 Riot-police_9-2-08
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
-----------
-----------
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 pm

nope, columbia high has way too many white people, they are probably pushing over 50%, i went to East Marion.. i was one of six white guys that graduated in 03'.
Back to top Go down
DC2guy
--------
--------

Car : 2000 civic hatch

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 pm

i didnt have one black person in my school. or in my town for that matter EVER.
Back to top Go down
Colossus
----------
----------
Colossus

Car : 2001 Camaro Z28

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 am

What town is that?
Back to top Go down
murkydurky
----------
----------
murkydurky

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 am

ooh...east marion..lol

i graduated from picayune..was about a 50/50..but everything was pretty laid back
Back to top Go down
DC2guy
--------
--------

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 am

im from pennsylvania. very old school town. population is about 500 now was only about 400 when i left three years ago.
Back to top Go down
murkydurky
----------
----------
murkydurky

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 am

quaker area?
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
-----------
-----------
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am

ha, last summer i had to go to Mountain Home, Arkansas on work business, and after about the second day i was like.. hmm.. there is only white people here.. even in wal-mart.. everyone was white.. the guy that went with me is half white half korean and i noticed everyone looked at him weird. Got home checked it out and the black population there is less than 1%, so yea there are places like that even in the south, but not mississippi for sure..
Back to top Go down
ILockert
------------
------------
ILockert

Car : Ha Ha a yugo could beat me.

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 am

The town I lived in when I moved to Alabama was called Cullman Alabama and any race besides white would not be caught in that town after sundown. I actually have a few friends up there of different race and they wouldn't even come to the house to hang out.

The is also a town out side Atlanta the my little brother knew of that was called Whitetown and it has a big say that warns all races other then white to not get caught there after sun down.

I'm not saying I encourage this stuff. But when it comes to a safe place to live for my family these towns do gather my attention, not saying the white race is less safe because all races have good and bad.

I wouldn't have a problem with black spring break coming to the coast if the majority of the people coming would respect our area.

We have several events held here yearly and black spring break is the only one that causes the most damage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ivanlockert.com
Colossus
----------
----------
Colossus

Car : 2001 Camaro Z28

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:17 am

Just about the only one that causes any... Katrina is the only event I can think of that caused more. But Katrina didn't rape anyone either...
Back to top Go down
DC2guy
--------
--------

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:56 pm

north of pittsburgh. i have alot of amish near me and mostly all farms. makes for peace and quiet when i leave this place.
Back to top Go down
ILockert
------------
------------
ILockert

Car : Ha Ha a yugo could beat me.

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Colossus wrote:
Just about the only one that causes any... Katrina is the only event I can think of that caused more. But Katrina didn't rape anyone either...

Nope that was the insurance companies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ivanlockert.com
speedjunkie
-------
-------

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm

twentyhurtz wrote:
ha, last summer i had to go to Mountain Home, Arkansas on work business, and after about the second day i was like.. hmm.. there is only white people here.. even in wal-mart.. everyone was white.. the guy that went with me is half white half korean and i noticed everyone looked at him weird. Got home checked it out and the black population there is less than 1%, so yea there are places like that even in the south, but not mississippi for sure..

thats because Mountain Home is close to a town called Zinc, Arkansas. one of the high up top leaders in the KKK Lives out there. Any surronding cities will be very sparsly populated by black people
Back to top Go down
icey?
------------
------------
icey?

Car : Rx-7

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm

went crusing down the beach today dident really see that many black people, justa FUCK load of cops and the police station at the mall lmfao
Back to top Go down
hondagirl
--------
--------
hondagirl

Car : 95 ej1

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:03 pm

well i live on the beach..

and there were a lot of them that came out at night..
and the cops were a mess.. they were blockin my drive way man.. trying to arrest people

but they are scattering now..
Back to top Go down
icey?
------------
------------
icey?

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:08 pm

lol holy fuck, this weekend is gana be crazy, especialy since i have to go to the IP saturday.
Back to top Go down
Mike
--------------
--------------
Mike

Car : No Car....

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:12 pm

I rode down the beach on my way home as usual, and seen quite a few 4 wheelin' cops....
Back to top Go down
icey?
------------
------------
icey?

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:13 pm

oh yeah, saw that, there is also an undercover motard cop.
Back to top Go down
Mike
--------------
--------------
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Everyone had just better watch out what colors they wear this weekend. I don't think I'll be on the beach wearing any red or blue.
Back to top Go down
hondagirl
--------
--------
hondagirl

Car : 95 ej1

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 pm

lol thats kinda cool!
Back to top Go down
icey?
------------
------------
icey?

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:19 pm

ill be there in my Shreder costume
Black Spring Break - Page 4 Shredder_costume

no one should fuck with me because they will assume im a chromed out busa.
Back to top Go down
Mike
--------------
--------------
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Then then might try and steal you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Spring Break   Black Spring Break - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Spring Break
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next