Import-Fiends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Import-Fiends

A site where all automotive enthusiasts can come to enjoy and even share ideas about the auto world!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess whose dead!

Go down 
+5
bluehatch
VtecBankai
sneakypete_ftw!
*B*
khoanguyen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
khoanguyen
------------
------------
khoanguyen

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Obama, Osama, my bad. Is finally dead. Supposedly, but pics and video or it didn't happen, LOL. =P
Back to top Go down
*B*
---------
---------
*B*

Car : 94 honda accord ex

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:31 am

khoanguyen wrote:
Obama, Osama, my bad. Is finally dead. Supposedly, but pics and video or it didn't happen, LOL. =P

What a Face
Back to top Go down
sneakypete_ftw!
------------
------------
sneakypete_ftw!

Car : BEAST cuz imaboss

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:13 am

about damn time! that guy is the best damn hide and seek player in the world!
Back to top Go down
VtecBankai
----------
----------
VtecBankai

Car : my 10 sec Adidas

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:04 am

sneakypete_ftw! wrote:
best damn hide and seek player in the world!

not as good as Anne Frank

Guess whose dead! Tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lchigoKurosaki
bluehatch
------------
------------
bluehatch

Car : 91 EF Hatch

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:16 am

lmao..
now all we need is the american race having parties and shit, and then we are screwed. im glad he is dead, but im not gonna celebrate
Back to top Go down
DC2guy
--------
--------

Car : 2000 civic hatch

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:34 pm

hes been dead. only reason they are just now saying something is cuz obama is up for re-election and knows his ass doesnt have a chance unless he can show the american public some sort of advance in the war. Just my .02 so no one get all worked up about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
khoanguyen
------------
------------
khoanguyen

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Now it's time to find Waldo. He's the best one at this hiding game.
Back to top Go down
VtecBankai
----------
----------
VtecBankai

Car : my 10 sec Adidas

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Carmen SanDiego > Waldo.... troof
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lchigoKurosaki
bluehatch
------------
------------
bluehatch

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:31 pm

here is my take on the whole situation.
i have seen pics of the "situation room" during the viewing of the raid video.
Hillary clinton is absolutly shocked, and Obama frankly looks very pissed.

I also find it weird that he came up with his birth certificate just a couple of months prior to this incident. (may be wrong on this)

I also find it strange that the body was "disposed" of into the ocean due to Islamic traditions, when in fact the Islamic tradition states no such thing of being buried in the ocean.

and why would videos be shown of Hussein's hanging, but not of Bin Laden shot in the face.
Preseident Obama said that it was "improper, imoral, and too graphic for the public" but yet we can see a fat ass dictator turning purple and shit on the rope??

why is he trying to cover up, and defend the videos? and defend AlQueada and the Israelis??

also it was said that the SEAL team raided the house and just shot him. Now they are saying they shot him because it LOOKED like he was reaching for a weapon.

Sounds like a huge ass COVER UP TO ME!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
snareplayer1993
---------
---------
snareplayer1993

Car : 95 Eclipse, 02 Civic

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:03 pm

I think think they put his body in the ocean because they don't want anyone being able to find it! that's if he isn't in some prison somewhere and they are just trying to get intelligence out of him???
Back to top Go down
str8six
---------
---------
str8six

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:55 am

bluehatch wrote:
I also find it strange that the body was "disposed" of into the ocean due to Islamic traditions
they say its cause there are Islamic traditions that require you be buried a few hours after death. and they couldn't find another way to do it in that time frame.

bluehatch wrote:
and why would videos be shown of Hussein's hanging, but not of Bin Laden shot in the face.
Different president decided it was ok to show the video of Hussein

bluehatch wrote:
and defend AlQueada and the Israelis??
WTF Israel has absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

Although i agree it is pretty fishy. The truth will come out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
bluehatch
------------
------------
bluehatch

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:34 pm

islamic tradition doesnt require burial at sea.
Back to top Go down
GGP_IS
----------
----------
GGP_IS

Car : 2003 TRD Tacoma, 00 2.5RS

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:48 pm

bluehatch wrote:
islamic tradition doesnt require burial at sea.
There is an article that tells why they buried him at sea. None of the countries wanted his ass because if they buried him in the ground, that would turn into a place into a big ass gathering of terrorist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess whose dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess whose dead!   Guess whose dead! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess whose dead!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Import-Fiends :: Local :: News flash!-
Jump to: