Import-Fiends

A site where all automotive enthusiasts can come to enjoy and even share ideas about the auto world!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stuJ91
-------
-------

PostSubject: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm

if anyone is looking for any kinda tires come see us at johnson tire tell us you seen this on import-fiends. we'll cut ya a deal we are located of exit 50 in the old cheveron building at the cook,seman,and washington intersection. we also patch tires,do front end alignments,and can order custom rims. come see us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
228em2
--------
--------

Car : 2004 Honda civic ex

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:59 pm

i need some 205 40 16 for my daytons man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stuJ91
-------
-------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:22 pm

New or used ? 4 new Falken tires are $391.62 Mounted Balanced, out the door. When you purchase 4 new tires you can get a front end alignment for $50.00
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikex228
--------
--------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:58 pm

i need front and rear tires.. falkens in 225/30/19 and 255/30/19..what kind of price can u get on those ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hondagurl03ep
----------
----------

Car : 2003 Honda Civic Si

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:06 pm

yea what about 225/40/18 kumho ecsta AST. no mount and balance. get that fo free FTW!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stuJ91
-------
-------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:13 pm

I'll round y'all up a price when I get to the shop in the mornin if your in the area swing through we got many tires to choose from I'll post prices tomorrow any specific brands?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hondagurl03ep
----------
----------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:17 pm

i think we said specific brands.. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stuJ91
-------
-------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Ha ha I know I miss worded it that was to the post not yet posted ha ha ha I get confused on this computer some times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hondagurl03ep
----------
----------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm

haha its all good, man.. but yea, i get my tires for like $85 each. lemme know if yall can go any lower..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stuJ91
-------
-------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Il see what I can do. I'm tryin to get all the enthusiast agood deal on some tires and alignments. And anything else that is needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hondagurl03ep
----------
----------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 pm

cool. appreciated, man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohsnaplinhson
---------
---------

Car : BMW 330i, Mazda MX5

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Need prices on a set of dunlops star spec and bridgestone re11 size 195/50/15.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JNguyenSRT-4
-----------
-----------

Car : '08 PB Evo X

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:48 pm

stuart fcuking johnson?! hahha wassup man this is james. And hell yeah when I need new tires ill be sure to hit yall up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doodoo
-----------
-----------

Car : 07 fbp si

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:05 am

i got tires and they are on some stupid rims

i need the tires taken off those rims and put on my other rims i can bring em to ya anytime and please do it for a very very cheap price and whenever your schedule permits ill bring em up to you im located right around the corner

lemme know asap how much ya can do all four for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sex2K
-----------
-----------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:23 am

Ill swing by the shop tomorrow I need some new rears (17/40/245 or 255)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b16acrx1988
----------
----------

Car : Camaro SS

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:58 am

275/40/17 used?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stuJ91
-------
-------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:35 am

about the mounts and dismount its gonna be 60 plus tax that's mounted balanced with new valve stems out door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stuJ91
-------
-------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:36 am

All used tires range from 35 to 45 mounted balanced out the door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b16acrx1988
----------
----------

Car : Camaro SS

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:34 am

Check and see if you got some them and I will come asap. If you got 305/40 or 45 I will take them for rears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stuJ91
-------
-------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:44 am

We ain't got those youd be better getting new cause those are gonna be tough to find used
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lownslowneon
-----------
-----------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:07 pm

stuJ91 wrote:
We ain't got those youd be better getting new cause those are gonna be tough to find used

That and if they are found...they will most likely be bald. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sex2K
-----------
-----------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Sex2K wrote:
Ill swing by the shop tomorrow I need some new rears (17/40/245 or 255)

Can you check to see if you have these sizes? matching pair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
invision
-----------
-----------

Car : 08 FBP Si

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:18 pm

doodoo wrote:
i got tires and they are on some stupid rims

i need the tires taken off those rims and put on my other rims i can bring em to ya anytime and please do it for a very very cheap price and whenever your schedule permits ill bring em up to you im located right around the corner

lemme know asap how much ya can do all four for

What kindof wheels did you get
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icey?
------------
------------

Car : Rx-7

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:54 pm

does your dad drive that TT300zx?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stuJ91
-------
-------

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:38 pm

yea he does
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL   

Back to top Go down

NEW AND USED TIRES IMPORT FIENDS SPECIAL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Import-Fiends :: Local :: News flash!-
Jump to: