Import-Fiends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Import-Fiends

A site where all automotive enthusiasts can come to enjoy and even share ideas about the auto world!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slow98zx2
--------
--------

Car : 98 zx2/04 srt4/00 z71 i guess i like cars with numbers

stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Empty
PostSubject: stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!   stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:13 am

Ok so I had my boat and the dodge dakota wheels sitting by the road for sale and I get a call this morning bout 8 that my boat was in the road! So I come home to see the dodge dakota wheels gone and the boat sitting halfway in the road. The wheels are alloy with no center caps with indy 500 tires. If anyone has sees them anywhere let me know. It has been reported to the shireff office but I doubt they do anything. I've notified some used tire shops also.
Back to top Go down
Slow98zx2
--------
--------

PostSubject: Re: stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!   stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:16 am

Gf said he noticed a little green pickup go by twice the other day real slow and now someone tries to steal them.. Good thing my motor wasn't on the boat
Back to top Go down
SlowSpecV
--------
--------
SlowSpecV

Car : 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV 9 Psi

PostSubject: Re: stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!   stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:10 pm

were they chained up or anything ???
Back to top Go down
Slow98zx2
--------
--------

PostSubject: Re: stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!   stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:14 pm

That would be a negative.. I live on a street that isn't that busy and someone is always home. I had some other rims chained up but not enough for all of em.. I don't have pics of them, somehow got deleted off my phone.
Back to top Go down
SlowSpecV
--------
--------
SlowSpecV

Car : 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV 9 Psi

PostSubject: Re: stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!   stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:22 pm

dang that was gonna be my next question if you had pics
well your up in the burg so i doubt they will make it down this far but i will keep an eye out. People will steal anything these days
Back to top Go down
Slow98zx2
--------
--------

PostSubject: Re: stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!   stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah I talked to some used tire places to see if anyone brought some tires in, gave em my number so hopefully they get caught and none of my other stuff gets stole
Back to top Go down
Slow98zx2
--------
--------

PostSubject: Re: stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!   stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:37 pm

The center caps that were on em said American racing and something with a Z on them.. Had 2 of each so I don't know what kind they were actually so unless I see them they will never be found probably
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
-----------
-----------
twentyhurtz

Car : Accord, Integra, Toyota Hilux

PostSubject: Re: stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!   stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:44 am

http://hattiesburg.craigslist.org/pts/1928190932.html i noticed these on craigslist, they don't quite fit the desc since there are not tires but i figured i would throw that out there.
Back to top Go down
Slow98zx2
--------
--------

PostSubject: Re: stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!   stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:03 am

Thanks but that's not them.. These are aftermarket rims. They probably took they probably sold the tires to a used tire place and took the rims to shempers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!   stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stolen dodge dakota wheels any info will help!
Page 1 of 1