Import-Fiends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Import-Fiends

A site where all automotive enthusiasts can come to enjoy and even share ideas about the auto world!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!

Go down 
+7
VtecBankai
twinspeed
chan1234
murkydurky
invision
SlowSC
khoanguyen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Rashad Evans.
Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Rampage Jackson.
Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
chan1234
-------------
-------------
chan1234

Car : 91 mazda miata

Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:33 pm

i didnt pay i went to beefs and he probably threw a rampage or hissy fit for loosing lol
Back to top Go down
linh
-----------
-----------

Car : ...

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Watch some WWE if you want some entertainment
Back to top Go down
murkydurky
----------
----------
murkydurky

Car : 05 Ion Redline

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:46 pm

linh wrote:
Watch some WWE if you want some entertainment

i didnt mean that kind..lol

it's supposed to be Ultimate FIGHTING Championship..and i wanted to see a fight, not a wrestling match with a grand total of 10 punches over 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
VtecBankai
----------
----------
VtecBankai

Car : my 10 sec Adidas

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:20 pm

chan1234 wrote:
so yall think that mma is just about getting down and bloody and not trying to fight smart and win?

we know of "fighting smart" and its not all just going caveman on someone, but when theres been this much bullshit and smacktalk to each other about someone gettin K-the-fuck-O for like a year and neither one delivers?.... then yea I'm upset

who the hell wants to watch a 15-25 minute wrestling match where nobody stands and bangs, this is supposed to be for entertainment

not to mention when they are fighting for points the "takedowns" throw the real numbers off in the not so close fights turning them into close scores
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lchigoKurosaki
chan1234
-------------
-------------
chan1234

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:43 pm

well they both almost knocked each other out at one point
Back to top Go down
murkydurky
----------
----------
murkydurky

Car : 05 Ion Redline

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:07 pm

chan1234 wrote:
well they both almost knocked each other out at one point

naw....they didn't..lol.. a clip on the jaw of two brothers is not almost knocked out.. they almost had a fight at one point..but then it went away
Back to top Go down
chan1234
-------------
-------------
chan1234

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:05 pm

yeah when evans his rampage at the beginning and he fell back and then when rampage took evans down
Back to top Go down
twinspeed
--------
--------
twinspeed

Car : 2004 AP2

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:55 pm

evans is all talk, i'd be pissed if i had to pay to see that
Back to top Go down
chan1234
-------------
-------------
chan1234

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:02 pm

haha yeah all im gonna say is he fought smart and look who came out on top
Back to top Go down
AK
---------
---------
AK

Car : '97 EJ8 / '08 Suzuki GS500F

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:40 pm

^yeah what he said. i knew evans would win. he trained to take rampage down and thats what he did.
Back to top Go down
AU335i
--------
--------

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 am

i think evans was just moving so much faster than rampage the first two rounds, the speed difference was night and day, but once rampage got a lick in you could tell Evans slowed down hella bad.

Rampage deserved to lose that fight after not taking advantage of his third round beat down he laid on rashad. There was a 45 second window where rashad was dazed but was allowed to recover.

regardless, i still wanna see a rematch and maybe rampage will focus more on training, not sure if the movie he has coming out affected this fight or not x_X

oh yeah, and that first round hit rashad got on rampage looked more like adrenalin/nerves, and rampage also looked like he slipped making it look worst than it was cause he recovered hella quick compared to what happened to rashad in the third round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?!   Whose going to win tonight out of these 2 UFC 114?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Import-Fiends :: Local :: News flash!-
Jump to: